CEO BizCamp activities include:
- Classroom Lessons: Our state-of-the-art curriculum covers a range of topics such as supply and demand, business management, accounting and finance, marketing and advertising.
- Interactive Activities: Learning is reinforced through games, videos, and real-life simulations on running a business.
- Hands-on Projects: Students work individually and in teams to develop innovative new products for real companies.
- Technology: Students use computer labs and innovative software to develop marketing materials such as business cards, brochures, flyers, and a website.
- Guest Speakers: Local entrepreneurs visit class sessions to share their experiences and to give additional advice and support to camp participants.
- Field Trips: Students visit local businesses to get a first-hand glance at business in action.
- Business Tours: Students experience the real world of business during a 3-day business tour to Chicago, Toronto, New York or Washington, DC.
- Community Involvement: Students learn the concept of social responsibility in business by participating in local community projects and volunteer service activities.
CEO BizCamp activities develop entrepreneurial philosophies and specific business skills that create value, encourage innovative and creative thinking, and empower young girls to succeed!
"CEO BizCamp allows young girls to gain the knowledge and skills needed
to grow innovative, sustainable enterprises"
an entrepreneurial training program for teen girls
© 2015 Young Entrepreneurs Series. All Rights Reserved.
Empowering Girls To Be Creative, Confident, and Self-Sufficient!
CEO BizCamp is an award-winning entrepreneurship training program for high school girls age 14 to 18. CEO BizCamp uses a hands-on approach to teaching entrepreneurship through innovative curriculum, experiential learning, interactive activities, real-world simulations, and unique educational experiences.
CEO BizCamp gives young girls an opportunity to develop a business idea, turn that idea into a business plan, and finally into a successful business venture. CEO BizCamp focuses on critical business skills including decision making, problem solving, leadership and social responsibility.