Leadership Camp is an engaging, hands-on, 4-day leadership development program held at Howell Conference & Nature Center and is designed to motivate and inspire high school girls to become self-confident, courageous and compassionate leaders in their communities.
Participants will learn teamwork, communication, diversity, cooperation, creative problem solving, and conflict resolution as they journey through challenges, adventures, and self-discovery. Girls walk away inspired and motivated to take on leadership roles and grow through positive self-awareness.
Expected Outcomes of our Leadership Camp
- Enhanced communication skills
- Development of key leadership skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to focus on inner strengths and skills
- Development of social entrepreneurship skills
- Inspiration and motivation to become life-long leaders
Howell Conference & Nature Center is located in Howell, Michigan and is situated on 270 acres and borders beautiful Pleasant Lake. To visit their web site, Click Here!
Program Fee Includes:
- Round-Trip Transportation (from the Detroit area)
- Program Materials & Supplies
- Certificate of Completion
We encourage girls, currently in the 9th - 12th grades (or entering the 9th grade in the fall), who have the desire to work towards a positive future for themselves and others to apply. Please download an Application Packet and Health History Form.
- Sample Fundraising Letter
Space is limited! Applications are accepted on a first-come-first-serve basis and must be postmarked by:
If you have any questions or need fundraising ideas, please contact Tonya McNeal-Weary at (313) 363-4075(313) 363-4075.
© 2015 Young Entrepreneurs Series. All Rights Reserved.
Empowering Girls To Be Creative, Confident, and Self-Sufficient!